Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Make HTML 5.0 Strong Semantics Informative

Hi Janina,

What I think the PF is asking for is that the following MUST requirement in
the HTML 5.0 CR specification be removed or modified:

"The default implicit ARIA semantics defined below must be recognised by
> implementations for the purposes of ARIA processing. [ARIAIMPL]"

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/CR/dom.html#wai-aria

It would be really helpful if the nature of the changes to spec text were
provided.

Note: I am not objecting to the PF requesting changes, I would just like to
be clear on the changes being asked for.

--

Regards

SteveF