Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Make HTML 5.0 Strong Semantics Informative

On 11 June 2014 21:22, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:

> Were the minutes not helpful on this exact point?

I read through the minutes prior to making the inquiry.  I am asking as it
is not clear to me.

I think that reasoning needs to be clearly articulated if the HTML WG is
going to be asked to make normative changes at this point.

>From what I gleaned from the minutes I don't see any strong arguments for
requesting this change.

>Others may have more comments. Steve, have you not been keeping up with
>ARIA minutes even?

I read the minutes as they are made available.
--

Regards

SteveF