Re: Proposal for how to deal with issues and actions and when to close

Thanks Michael,

I support this. We will need to reopen some issues then.

One thing that would be good would be to distinguish issues that had no
actions at all from a glance vs. having to dig through the issue itself. Is
there any way to tag these accordingly?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger