Re: Core Accessibility API Mappng Specification - Issue 674

On 25/08/2014 10:44 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

> I opened the following issue. Host languages must define the
> accessibility API mapping as there are features of the host language
> that are specific to the host language. SVG, for example,  has <title>
> and <desc>  elements and the css:before and css: after features do not
> appear to work in SVG.
>
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/674
>
> Related:
>
> Michael, I need to know if we need to create another discussion list
> for the PF/SVG accessibility task force work.

We have the option of doing this, and I was expecting that we would.
Some groups prefer to conduct their discussion on parent group lists,
but others find that makes the main list too noisy. So I lean towards
setting up a separate list.

I was waiting until the I's were dotted and the T's were crossed o the
task force work statement before setting up infrastructure. But I can go
ahead with it if everyone agrees, since it looks like the task force
will soon be formally approved.

Michael