Re: MathML - and action 1494.

Plug-ins are not necessary o use math on iOS and OS X. MathML has been supported natively for some time (~2y?) using VoiceOver in Safari (any web content) or iBooks (EPUB and iBA)…

Spacial touch- and interact-based formula exploration, Nemeth Braille output, etc. I’ll see if I can find a video demo to link.

James