Re: 48-Hour CfC to publish an HTML-A11Y heartbeat draft

I enthusiastically support this document. Well done!

I have just two minor comments, but nothing that needs to block publication
of this draft.

* I don't quite understand the "Add ARIA inline or via script" section.
It'd be helpful to explain why exactly it would not be "safe" to use ARIA
inline. Obviously if an ARIA attribute is something that dynamically
changes, like aria-checked or aria-activedescendant, it should be modified
by a script. But if that's the main concern, why not just say so
explicitly? What are the specific concerns about adding ARIA inline in a
context where scripting is disabled?

* For role=application, I basically agree with the advice, but it would be
helpful to start the section with a high-level explanation of how some
screen readers behave, for context - without needing to reference another
source. It'd also be good to note that many screen readers essentially
don't behave differently at all (like VoiceOver or ChromeVox).

- Dominic