Re: UAIG Menu events

That is essentially what I emailed to Joseph in the last email so we are in
agreement.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>
To:	Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>,
Cc:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Cynthia Shelly
            <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>, "W3C WAI Protocols & Formats"
            <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Date:	10/30/2013 01:40 PM
Subject:	Re: UAIG Menu events

I'm not completely sure, please correct me if I'm wrong but "in menu
mode" should be equivalent to "menubar activated" term I used in
description above and it means the focus is inside the menubar, i.e. a
menu item within the menubar is focused.
Alex.