Re: UAIG Menu events

If we wanted to describe what Firefox does then the following would describe it:

1. Menubar is deactivated (i.e. focus moves out of the menubar) then
MENUEND event on the menubar
2. Menubar is activated (i.e. focus goes into menubar, i.e. menu item
within the menubar gets focus) then MENUSTART event on the menubar
3. Menu item is focused then FOCUS on menu item
4. Menu is open then MENUPOPUP_START
5. Menu is closed then MENUPOPUP_END

Thanks.
Alex.