48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC) Web Notifications Comments

Colleagues:

We have proposed responses below from James nurthen on the Web
Notifications spec. I propose these be made as formal PF comments,
therefore this CfC.

If you have objections, questions, additions, or edits to propose,
please respond to this email no later than close of business Boston time
Friday 4 October.

Without objection, we will make these our formal response on this spec.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net