Acceptance of resolutions for comments 428-445

From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 07:49:47 +0100
To: public-pfwg-comments@w3.org
CC: Alex Piņeiro <apinheiro@igalia.com>
As per the following instructions:

> Please review our resolutions for the following comments, and reply to us
> by 13 December 2013 to say whether you accept them or to discuss additional
> concerns you have with our response. If we do not hear from you by that
> date, we will mark your comment as "no response" and close it.

I am writing to formally accept the resolutions for comments 428-445.

It is my understanding that the above statement is all that is required
of us so that our suggested modifications and additions will be acted
upon as part of the ARIA 1.1 draft in early 2014. If this is not the
case, and additional action is required on our part, please let us know.

Thank you for your time and consideration of these issues.

--Joanie