Re: Comment on ARIA 1.0: Problematic conformance requirement for aria-hidden

Hi leif, I am saying that if display:none or html5 hidden is used to hide
content aria-hidden should not be needed or used.

from some cursory testing that is the case with chromevox which use the DOM
dorectly and does not use accessibility APIs that is the case.

regards
Stevef

On 27 April 2012 13:57, Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no

--