Re: Review drafts of WAI-ARIA, support documents, and Role Attribute by 29 October 2010

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:35:25 +0200, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org> wrote:
> W3C published a Last Call Working Draft of WAI-ARIA and related
> documents on 16 September 2010. This message is being sent to relevant
> mailing lists, organizations who have a known interest in this work, and
> individuals who have previously sent comments on these documents. The
> following documents were published:
>
>     * Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA):
>       http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-wai-aria-20100916/
>     * WAI-ARIA Primer:
>       http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-wai-aria-primer-20100916/
>     * WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices:
>       http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-aria-practices-20100916/
>     * WAI-ARIA User Agent Implementation Guide:
>       http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-wai-aria-implementation-20100916/
>     * Role Attribute:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-role-attribute-20100916/
>
> The deadline for comments is 29 October 2010. Please submit comments on
> any issues that you think could present a barrier to future adoption and
> implementation of these documents. Comment instructions are at
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/comments/instructions.
>
> If you think you will need additional time to review the documents,
> please contact us to arrange an extension. The Protocols and Formats
> Working Group plans to address all comments as quickly as possible, and
> hopes to be able to advance these documents to the next stage soon.
>
> More information on this publication is available from
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2010JulSep/0068.html.

Can I expect answers to my previous comments?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg-comments/2010JulSep/0023.html

I am not at all pleased with how this is progressing.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/