Re: Runnable suggestion of ARIA in HTML5 document conformance integration

Hi Henri,
i would like to see the the "input type=image" to have "Override Allowed" as
it seems a useful basis for other controls.

example: http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/misc/ARIA/tristatecheck.html
What are the barriers you envisage to allowing this?

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe