Re: Joint Mtg COGA & Personalization

Sorry, Charles. I misunderstood, and am just now seeing this email.

I don't recall where/how I signed up for it, but I'm getting daily email
with all the needed links and Zoom plus IRC data for the meetings I
signed up to attend.

I could indeed have shared the data for today's COGA plus
Personalization call, but the Subject in the email was the joint meeting
with Epub, so my mind went there--to tomorrow's calendar and details,
not today's.

Sorry!

Janina