Re: IMPORTANT: Rescheduling proposed COGA & Personalization Joint Mtg

Definitely not a conflict with our breakout. It's the second week. This
is the session Lisa requested we hold to introduce COGA to what we're
doing in Personalization, and to help establish pirorities for Modules 2
and 3.

I do have another potential application for us, though. There will be a
session on WCAG for Children during TPAC--sorry don't have the details
immediately at hand. But, I'm confident our technology can help in their
use cases.

Janina