Personalization TF CR announcement - adding semantic reference

As discussed, I am proposing edits on the Background.

*Current *Background: Personalization enables users to customize the way
information is presented. It is especially useful for people with cognitive
and learning disabilities. For a short introduction to personalization and
additional documentation you can learn more from the Personalization
Overview.

*Aim of change: adding some of the great line, *We've developed a
specification that will help content authors do this, where a small
addition of machine-readable semantic metadata supports a range of helpful
adaptations.

*Proposing*:

Personalization enables users to customize the way information is presented
with a small addition of machine-readable semantic metadata. Especially
useful for people with cognitive and learning disabilities, it supports a
range of helpful adaptations. Learn more from the Personalization Overview.