Update on deliverables regarding approaches

From: Matthew Atkinson <matkinson@tpgi.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:04:38 +0000
To: Personalization Task Force <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Hi all,

I've been working with JF on the deliverables for the proposed Editor's Note and a wiki page we could put in our repo. Below you can find a draft (in GitHub Flavoured Markdown) that could be pasted into a wiki page. We intend to update this as we go, but here's the first draft...

Best regards,

Matthew
--
Matthew Tylee Atkinson
--

A Vispero Company
https://www.vispero.com

--
This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.