Re: Possible issue with the GitHub pages build?

I had a quick look and it is weird.

The sibling URL

https://w3c.github.io/personalization-semantics/user-settings.html

works and I copied the filename form git to the browser address bar in
case of weird encoding - but still fails.

The file works locally and passes he W3C validator so I wonder if
there's a max filename limit at play here but can find no docs.

Steve