Re: Historical info on action, destination, & purpose

Thanks for this forensic research, Sharon. This should help a lot and
should also keep our time revisiting the concerns contained.

Aren't we glad we keep archives of email and telecon minutes! Those
archives really do come in handy from time to time.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka