Re: draft for tag issue

Sorry to jump in late on this thread, review of the TAG explainer for
Personalization has been on my todo list for a while. The document I
reviewed was:

https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/wiki/Explainer-for-Personalization-Semantics

The TAG has a particular format they want explainers:

https://w3ctag.github.io/explainers

I restructured the personalization explainer to match that structure. I
think the restructure also makes a better flow for understanding the
content. There's a section for "Stakeholder Feedback / Opposition" that
needs to be filled out. Aside from that the content looks pretty good to
me now and should be good to go forward.

Michael