Re: Mental Health, Videos and Personalization

John,

Thank you for sending this.  I can think of examples where element level
content would benefit from tags such as these. For example, a news page
might include a video report, transcript, and a second video of taped
footage. The report and transcript might be written to avoid upsetting
content but the taped footage of what happened might need to be marked.

Can scheme be applied at an element level?

Best regards,

Rachael