Re: Special Thematic Session at ICCHP on Cognitive Disabilities

Great spot Beckie

I agree and have always found ICCHP to be a friendly and effective
conference to attend.

For information, Klaus Miesenberger[1] of JKU is a founder and
Publishing chair of ICCHP and also project lead on the Easy Reading EU
project [2] which includes the Personalisation prototype by Lisa and Ori
and W3C cognitive taskforce work.

Small world

1: https://www.icchp.org/node/5534
2: https://www.easyreading.eu/