Re: Special Thematic Session at ICCHP on Cognitive Disabilities

From: Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 09:43:01 +0000
To: public-personalization-tf@w3.org
Great spot Beckie

I agree and have always found ICCHP to be a friendly and effective
conference to attend.

For information, Klaus Miesenberger[1] of JKU is a founder and
Publishing chair of ICCHP and also project lead on the Easy Reading EU
project [2] which includes the Personalisation prototype by Lisa and Ori
and W3C cognitive taskforce work.

Small world

1: https://www.icchp.org/node/5534
2: https://www.easyreading.eu/