Updates to Explainer from Aug 24 meeting

From: Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 12:30:19 -0400
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
I have made the requested updates to the explainer that were discussed at our Aug 24 meeting.
The draft can be viewed at:  https://raw.githack.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/explainer-compare/explainer.html <https://raw.githack.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/explainer-compare/explainer.html>

- Change the heading within the introduction from This specification to The personalization specification
- remove the sentence that “this proposal will start …” that was about using data-. This was within the introduction. Once I removed that sentence I modified the remaining sentence and added it as an additional bullet within the Introduction: Defines a syntax for adaptable content such as: links, buttons, symbols, help and keyboard.
- reworked what is now section 4.1 to NOT provide an exhaustive list of attributes. This text was discussed and approved at the meeting
- moved what was section 1.4, Technology Comparison, to new section 4.2.
- put what was the only info about Vocabulary Implementation in section 4 into a sub-section 4.1 and titled it Current Usage
- made a few other minor wording edits

-becky

Becky Gibson | Sr. Accessibility Strategist
Knowbility.org
becky@knowbility.org
Pronouns: she/her/hers