Re: Update to explainer - draft available - MORE UPDATES

From: Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:56:14 -0400
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Based on feedback from Janina I took another pass at the explainer. I worked at simplifying some of the sentences and making the verbs more action oriented.  The changes are mainly in the introduction and the use cases sections.  Please review so we can hopefully discuss at the next meeting.

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/explainer-compare/explainer.html <https://raw.githack.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/explainer-compare/explainer.html>

Changes are in the explainer-compare branch. Differences can be seen at https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/compare/explainer-compare <https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/compare/explainer-compare>

best,
-becky

Becky Gibson
Sr. Accessibility Strategist