Re: Personalization TF Minutes 12/09/19

From: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 10:18:04 -0600
To: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Cc: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Thanks Charles,

I also captured from our meeting the following edits, that both received a
number of +1's from those in attendance.

*sensory*:  Non-essential distracting content that includes movement, sound
or other forms of sensory feedback. This includes: moving images (videos,
animated GIFs,etc.); content that starts automatically or is automatically
updating; and elements that change locations or generate audio feedback on
the user's system without user interaction.

*messages*: Communication (auditory or visual) sent to or left for the user
or the interface that allows interaction of text-based messages. Messages
may also be automaticaly updating. Essential system messages should not be
tagged as distractions.  This includes but is not limited to WebRTC.

To Be Confirmed

     * *overlay*
     * *third-party*

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good