From: Sharon D Snider <snidersd@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 12:43 PM
To: public-personalization-tf@w3.org
Subject: Question regard 3 attributes

Hi all,

I looked back at the email thread related to 3 attributes<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flists.w3.org%2FArchives%2FPublic%2Fpublic-personalization-tf%2F2018Oct%2F0038.html&data=02%7C01%7Cjjc6476%40psu.edu%7C52a6876db1d545f82f7108d659600563%7C7cf48d453ddb4389a9c1c115526eb52e%7C0%7C0%7C636794666274196712&sdata=keTD2s5eDATRdwsr6glYx6has8i%2Bh7LD%2Bpr8JJyvnbc%3D&reserved=0> and wanted to make sure I am understanding this correctly that we are looking at having only 3 attributes to accommodate all personalization use cases. Is that correct, and if not can I get clarification?

Thanks,
Sharon Snider
IBM Research ► IBM Accessibility
(512)965-3957