Re: Updated Poll for Continued Personalization TF meetings

Thanks Charles.

I checked but I can't see any more slots I can do because I can't do
Wednesdays at all. I thought I should say so on email because a null
response on the poll looks the same as not responding.

andy

--
Andy Heath : andyheath@axelafa.com : http://axelafa.com