Updated Poll for Continued Personalization TF meetings

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:44:55 +0000
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Hello everyone, I have added a couple new time slots on Wednesdays as possibilities to have for our weekly call.
These are earlier in the day and may work better for those overseas, but if there are any on the west coast this may not work unless you are an early riser like myself *smile*.

Here is the link to the poll<http://doodle.com/poll/uw32kkyziiz2tiue>, please update your responses by adding your availability for 12:00 and 13:00 UTC on Wednesdays.

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
E-mail: charlesl@benetech.org<mailto:charlesl@benetech.org>
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301