Please look at action, destination and field

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:00:41 +0200
To: "public-personalization-tf" <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Hi folks

I put in the resolutions into the draft at https://w3c.github.io/personalization-semantics/

Please look at action, destination and field so that we can issue a CFC tomorrow that we do not intend to make changes to these items that are likely to affect implementation.

If you notice anything editorial, please feel free to bring it up but let is know that this is editorial and should not affect implementation (so we can still do the cfc tomorrow)

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter