Re: Permanent link

Thanks for the repply Dave.

I found some examples in the repo, but all of that (at least the repos
that i found) are under the same domain.
i meant, for example , lst.tfo.upm.es/periscope/ontology and
lst.tfo.upm.es/periscope/pewg.

Can you tell me which project within the repository has a configuration
like the one I need?. I will take it as a starting point.
Then, if I can't get it, I will ask for help.

Bests.
Eduardo

--
Eduardo Buhid

Life Supporting Technologies

www.lst.tfo.upm.es
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
E.T.S.I. Telecomunicación - D.206
Avda. Complutense, 30 - 28040 Madrid – Spain
Tel: +34 910672636