Re: Adding URL Identifier

Hi Aman,

The procedure for having a URI allocated to a resource involves you
creating a Pull Request against the repository
https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/. Please scroll down to the README
file contents to the section "Adding a Permanent Identifier to w3id.org".

Also, the link you provided does not work:
https://github.com/eslamHegazy/CC_Onto/blob/master/WebPlatfrom/Services/first_tool/Rules/src/main/resources/ontos/people.owl
returns "page not found". I do not see the repository CC_Onto within your
GitHub account. Is it perhaps private?

Thanks,

Nick

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 2:01 AM Aman Allah Rafat <aman.allah.rafat@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> i hope this email finds you well. i'm sending this mail asking for an URL
> Identifier for my Linked Data file "people.owl" and here is the link i want
> to be identified (
> https://github.com/eslamHegazy/CC_Onto/blob/master/WebPlatfrom/Services/first_tool/Rules/src/main/resources/ontos/people.owl
> )
> HTTP Code : 302

kind regards
*Dr Nicholas Car*
Data Systems Architect at SURROUND Australia Pty Ltd
Address  P.O. Box 86, Mawson, Canberra ACT 2607
Phone     +61 477 560 177 <++61+477+560+177>
Email       nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.comWebsite
https://www.surroundaustralia.com

*Enhancing Intelligence Within Organisations*
*delivering evidence that connects decisions to outcomes*

[image: Australian-National-University-Logo-1 – ANU Centre for Water and
Landscape Dynamics]

*Dr Nicholas Car*
Adj. Lecturer

Research School of Computer Science