Re: Using w3id.org URIs in OWL imports?

In Protégé 5.2 on OS X El Capitan it still gives me an empty Confirm imports screen for https://w3id.org/credit/ontology.  I hadn't considered the possibility that Protégé might be the problem. I'll try upgrading and see if that fixes it.  Or perhaps my ancient OS is at fault, but that's more complicated to fix due to my employer's IT policies.

The purl.org imports are not the problem because they were only added yesterday; they're actually a workaround for the issues I'm having with the w3id URI.  I am in the middle of a development sprint and I needed to get unblocked; I hadn't realized it might take a week to get a response on this list.  I maintain purls for other ontologies there and despite all the various issues with purl.org (which is why I initially chose w3id.org in the first place), I at least knew that they work in Protégé.

I can look into providing a file with a .rdf extension.  The ontology is implemented with the Ontology Development Kit which defaults to building .owl and .obo files.

-Marijane