Re: Using w3id.org URIs in OWL imports?

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 08:58:00 +0000
To: "whimar@ohsu.edu" <whimar@ohsu.edu>, "public-perma-id@w3.org" <public-perma-id@w3.org>
https://w3id.org/credit/ontology loads for me in Protege 5.5.0 on Ubuntu 18.04.

It might be because http://purl.org/ was misbehaving last week and you also import some ontologies from there?

Or just a guess, but it might be because the redirected
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/data2health/credit-ontology/master/credit.owl

is returned by GitHub as

What if you have a *.rdf extension on GitHub side so it is sent as application/rdf+xml then it might help other consumers of your ontology.

It should however not have affected Protege as it's OWLAPI tends to try every possible RDF de-serialization as a fallback.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
The University of Manchester

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718