Re: update informations

Dear Charly,
the instructions for doing updates on you htaccess are very similar to
doing your initial pull request (see
https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/#adding-a-permanent-identifier-to-w3idorg).
You just do another pull request with your suggested changes.

Pull requests are manually inspected by administrators of the repository.
We verify ownership by  making sure that the pull requests modifying an
existing w3id are from the same maintainer(s) who originally submitted the
original w3id request.

Best regards,
Daniel