Re: w3id.org help needed

Hi David, Melvin, all.
Are there any news regarding this issue?
I have noticed that the pull requests from the last 2 weeks haven't been
merged. I have been using w3id.org happily for the last months, but I
cannot wait 10 days or more to get a w3id approved, specially when I want
to create w3ids for materials to be published in papers (figures, datasets,
etc.).

There is a clear human bottleneck here, and I agree with David in that it
should be a community effort. I offer my help to contribute to the repo by
approving and helping people perform their redirections. My github user is
dgarijo (http://github.com/dgarijo/).

Can we push this forward?
Thanks,
Daniel