Fwd: Problems and Opportunities at purl.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: Problems and Opportunities at purl.org
To: Simon.Cox@csiro.au

I am confused - what about this isn't public?

Also, I am not super enamored of trying to support multiple management
formats.  .htaccess is authoritative but complex.  I don't mind one
alternative for people who don't want to mess with the .htaccess
complexities.  CSV has the advantage of being a W3C Recommendation.  Is
there a reason to support more than one?

--
Shane McCarron

Shane McCarron