Re: New perma id pull requests

From: Haag, Jason <jason.haag.ctr@adlnet.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:09:21 -0600
To: Norman Gray <norman.x.gray@gmail.com>
Cc: Pemanent Identifier CG <public-perma-id@w3.org>
Thanks Norman! Yes, that's the same issue. I moved my more granular
.htaccess rules up to work and comined them into one file and also
decided to use a physical directory name on the target server.
Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
+1.850.266.7100(office)
+1.850.471.1300 (mobile)
jhaag75 (skype)
http://linkedin.com/in/jasonhaag