Re: New perma id pull requests

Thanks Norman! Yes, that's the same issue. I moved my more granular
.htaccess rules up to work and comined them into one file and also
decided to use a physical directory name on the target server.
Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
+1.850.266.7100(office)
+1.850.471.1300 (mobile)
jhaag75 (skype)
http://linkedin.com/in/jasonhaag