Re: Permanent Identifiers for the Web Project Launches

I think permitting email requests is fine for now.  If you want a REALLY
simple web front end, we could just put up a form that would allow someone
to provide the URI they want, the target, the type of redirect, and their
contact info.  Then have that get logged and emailed out.  Super simple  I
could do it in 10 minutes if you want it ugly.

--
Shane P. McCarron