Re: 24 October meeting canceled; next meeting 7 November

Hi Ian,

Unfortunate to hear that the decision was made to cancel WPWG this week.
From the Chrome side, we not only were looking forward to continuing and
preferably resolving at least some initial requirements for BBKs, but we
also had a few other items of interest to discuss or raise, both within SPC
and not.

I acknowledge we didn't raise these to your attention earlier and I
apologize for that. To avoid future problems like that, might it be prudent
for the WPWG to have a policy for how to raise agenda issues and also at
what day/time agenda items have to be added by to avoid the meeting being
cancelled?

Thanks,
Stephen