Re: Call for Consensus to Publish Payment Request API 1.1 as a First Public Working Draft - RESPONSE REQUESTED BY 18 JULY

As an independant expert I don't think I have a vote but I would support
this continuing to progress and would encourage the WG to continue
exploring ways to provide "handlers" on the backend of this API.