Re: Upcoming privacy changes in the browser, and the impact on payments experiences

Sorry Peter, but can you explain what is wrong with the quoted statement?
It mentions that a blocklist is used, and the word 'Firefox' links to the
blog-post where the policy is laid out.

Would you like the word 'some' prepended, or another fix?

(Pull requests are also of course welcome!)

--
smcgruer • he / him