Re: Upcoming privacy changes in the browser, and the impact on payments experiences

Several of the statements in problem.md aren't accurate; speaking for
Mozilla, I'll highlight this:

"Firefox: third-party cookies are already blocked by a blocklist.

In Firefox we block *some* third-party cookies, but only cookies of
known trackers (according to the list maintained by Disconnect). Google
and others are talking about blocking *all* third-party cookies at some
point in the future, which is a much more wide-ranging change.

Peter