Re: Charter: history section

Hi Sam,

I added this:

 "Added SPC. Completed version 1 of Payment Request and Payment Method Identifiers and moved them to maintenance mode. Reset expectations about Payment Handler and Payment Method Manifest timelines. Deprecated Basic Card Payment Method. Dropped SRC Payment Method.”

(Thank you for catching the numbering error that was introduced after addition of a new section up front.)

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/