From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:07 PM
To: Azeem
Cc: public-payments-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Request to add paypak in card network identifiers

Hello Azeem,

Thank you again for reaching out to us. Today the Working Group reached a decision [1] and we have added “paypak”
to the list of card network identifiers:
  https://www.w3.org/Payments/card-network-ids <https://www.w3.org/Payments/card-network-ids>

Please note that this does not guarantee any particular implementation support, but of course we hope to see that.

Thank you,

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/2021/02/04-wpwg-minutes.html#t03 <https://www.w3.org/2021/02/04-wpwg-minutes.html#t03>