Re: FYI: Proposal for a "Web Payments Digital Product Management API"

> On 6 May 2020, at 2:21 pm, Matt Giuca <mgiuca@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Web Payments folks,
>
> Thanks, as Ian said, feedback on the proposal is appreciated. (The latter was proposed by Max, not me.)
>
> I am putting together a more concrete explainer on this proposal which should hopefully be ready this week, but general thoughts on this direction are appreciated any time.

Let’s follow up on the API changes on Github:

https://github.com/w3c/payment-request/issues/912

For folks working on a payment handler, would your handler benefit from a standardized `productId` that could work as a substitute for, or in addition to, total?

(Kindly please reply in the issue on Github instead of here)