Re: Calendar invitation for remote-first WPWG meeting (30 March - 2 April)

The "discovery" problem is solved by PR API when the participants in the
ecosystem come together and agree on a standard data model to exchange via
the API and package this as a "payment method" for the Web.

If all the banks agree to this then PR API can be invoked with the payment
method identifier for that standard payment method and the Payment Handler
for the user's bank will automatically be invoked.

Note: PR API assumes that the browser in which the payment is being made is
truly the User's Agent, i.e. It has Payment Handlers registered for the
current user.
It won't work where the UI is a kiosk that is effectively the merchant UI.