Re: [Agenda] 5 March 2020 WPWG teleconference

Hi all

As you can see from our agenda
<https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Agenda-20200305>, we're going to
be talking about the face to face meeting on Thursday. Adrian, Ian and I
are really keen that we hear from as many of the group as possible when we
thinking about travel arrangements for the face to face, so we'd really
appreciate it if you were able to join the meeting.

Please, if you can, come along and make your voice heard.

Thanks
Nick (on behalf of the chairs)