Re: ServiceWorker "Modal Window"

Hi Anders,

Following an initial review from the TAG the decision was made to assemble
some concrete use cases enabled by this feature.
Also, Google are going to be doing some UX research.

The biggest challenge, as I understand it, is demonstrating the ability of
browsers to implement this feature in a way that is not easily phishable.
i.e. Can we be certain that malicious websites aren't able to render
something that appears to be a secure modal (but is just web content) and
convince users to enter their login/payment credentials?

Adrian