W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-payments-wg@w3.org > May 2019

[Minutes] 15 May Card Payment Security Task Force

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 16:03:10 -0500
Message-Id: <C989D3DA-9A87-40CC-A229-8F9E2BAF14AD@w3.org>
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Minutes from today’s call:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/05/15-wpwg-minutes

Next meeting: 29 May

We will continue our work on the SRC description:
  https://github.com/w3c/src/wiki

and issues list:
  https://github.com/w3c/src/issues

Actions from this meeting:

* Jalpesh to figure out how to describe or refer to transactionType.
* Jonathan to investigate reliability of cardType info from SRC metadata.
* Ken to look into whether identifying a token for a recurring payment is useful beyond card-on-file identifier.

Ian
--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel: +1 718 260 9447
Received on Wednesday, 15 May 2019 21:03:14 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 15 May 2019 21:03:14 UTC