Re: Call for Consensus to Remove regionCode from Payment Request API - Review requested by 24 January

> On Jan 22, 2019, at 5:13 AM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Marcos,
>
> In light of comments from David and Elizabeth, could you propose a short Note for the pull request [1] that would set an expectation about later inclusion?
> I realize that may not be necessary, but I thought I would ask to see if you think it would be useful.

Yes, that's a good idea - thanks Elizabeth for suggesting it!

I've drafted something up here:

https://github.com/w3c/payment-request/pull/823/commits/dbadad25bc8694ad2de1d159dc3d9023c2d792d5

Kindly please review and let me know if it's ok!